Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So here's the thing...

My BFF Carmen and I are on the road to weight loss. She has been very good about it since the New Year, whereas I have had some detours... i.e. wine.

I weigh 158lb. I know this for fact as I have purchased a new scale. Here is my advice for instant weight loss.. weigh yourself fully clothed at night.. and the next morning naked. I lost 5 pounds! haha Actually, before Christmas I weighed 162.. so I actually feel pretty good thus far.

Carmen and I are going to both write stuff on here.. what we are eating.. exercising.. etc. in the hopes of being supportive to one another and finding the magic solution to being chubby. And writing a book about it. And then being on Oprah.

So far today, I've had several glasses of "Sassy Water".. coffee with cream.. and salad with salmon and a lovely ginger soya dressing...then I had some cottage cheese. For dinner I am making bbq'd chicken (yes I will go outside and do this) and corn on the cob and a lot of broccoli.
then I had some cereal. And I finished my sassy water (which I do not enjoy as much as Carmen...) But hey, no wine!!
-b

1 comment:

  1. I love broccoli. And since I was starting a diet ( a few diets ago) I thought dinners would be more palatable if I had broccoli most nights. By night 3 my bf (at the time) nicknamed me stinky. Your dog will LOVE you :)

    ReplyDelete