Saturday, January 10, 2009

Drunkerexia works!

So I was gonna write last night, but it did not happen. My big exciting news was I was down to 145. But then....my other blog was featured on WordPress! I was feeling a superstar and decided to go out and celebrate. I was going to have 1 (one) glass of wine.

Thing was I had not eaten a morsel all day. Nothing. Nada. I have the flu bad, so food did not seem like an appetizing idea. I went to the bar with a couple friends to celebrate and then one glass of wine went down the gullet. Then one friend bought me a glass to congratulate me. Before I could finish this glass of wine, my two friends had to leave to other events. I should have left too. But at the back of the bar were a bunch of the boys from work so I decided to join them and finish my glass.

I sat with them and was peeing myself laughing. I ordered one more glass. Yeah, at this point I should have stopped. 3 glasses of wine no food...bad math. But as I said the other day I;m not so good at the math. I am not sure what happened but some how my ass slipped off the chair. I hit the floor! And can I just tell all my friends on here that my ass is KILLING ME! I apparently have no bruise, so its an internal bleeding imminent death.

Anydrunkenfatass, I got a call form my Diet buddy from this blog, the lovely and talented Beth, and she was in my city! YAY!!! We have not seen each other in like forever! So I grab two of the boys and say "Let's go drink"

So into a cab we get. The beer store is closed so we arrive empty handed. After getting lost in the hotel...and one of the guys and I were seriously considering stealing someone's room service of chicken wings in the hallway. They were Plump ones....mmmm plump fatty goodness. But we didn't.

I finally found my Beth. She had beer. We had one. Yeah....I am an idiot!

Then we headed off to the bar. We ended up in a sketch bar, cause well one of our group was not old enough to drink. Yes, tis true Beth and I are FINE examples to the younger generation! I order another glass of wine. Yep you read that right.

I did get drunk hard...we did smoke. And as I recall Beth promised to come get me and bring me to her town of Barrie! YAY FIELD TRIP!!

So I did not finish the glass I couldn't. I got a text from the BF telling me he was home. There were no smiley faces. I was in trouble AGAIN!

So I grabbed the one boy left and went out to the subway...after a tearful goodbye to Beth. My friend and I stopped at a Hot Dog stand....yes, I ate a hot dog. My one nutritional source of food was a hot dog. I only eat ketchup on my hot dogs...so I had veggies with it! Kinda like eating my Salad WITH my food...not before. I inhaled it.

My friend offered to take me to his place to drink and smoke more. I declined. I had to be a good girl. I headed home. I got home and slept. My flu is winning. I did not sleep much with the coughing and sniffling. But my dear friends, the point of this entry is Drunkerexia Works! I weighed myself this morning. I was 143.5!!! I dropped more weight!!! I am 7 and a half lbs away from winning this bet with my target goal! I have lost 8 lbs!!!

I am off to a protest which is starting now! So I will get my exercise screaming and chanting

No comments:

Post a Comment